Monday, December 24, 2018

Psychoneurosis - The Fall Of Humanity (Selfmadegod rec)

Only a lazy fan of extreme music hasn't heard that Psychoneurosis is back. After doing a successful split with AG and a bunch of cool gigs, these guys finally recorded a new album - this news cheers me up. Then, Selfmadegod Rec posted a preview song “Brexshit”... fuck...that was a brain-crashing song. So I started to wait for the whole album, and a few month later “The Fall Of Humanity” was in my hands… I guess Psychoneurosis tried to prepare/warn listeners about unexpected fast and ugly grind fights, that why they started with and elegant, atmospheric, and slow intro. I must say, that was a great idea because “Modern Technology” (the next song) is damn harsh. Death-grind riffs collide with bloody good blast/polka beats to create some of the most efficient grindcore warfare of this shitty year. I love this brand, heavy sound with a bit metal taste, that sound is like an indicator… When I hearing it I know that I`m listening a band from Poland, hehe! Anyway this balls to the wall material has a ton of great songs with cool guitar sound, blasting drumming, and savage vocals. Psychoneurosis managed to create a really badass grind product. Everything above is hidden in a well produced CD with badass cover art. Just look at this image, this crossover of “From Enslavement To Obliteration” looks gorgeous! Maybe this is a joke image, but fuck, the artist did a massive work with all elements, colors and other stuff. I freaking love this art and noise too! Rating: 8.5/10 Psychoneurosis fb Psychoneurosis bc

Remember guys,keep the underground music scene strong by supporting the artist/band/labelsGet your physical copy HERE!