Thursday, August 16, 2018

Ejaculation Generater / Sete Star Sept

If I remember correctly, I received this tape from United Arab Emirates, and that surprised me a lot. I put this tape in my box for reviews and somehow it opened on the bottom of it, so I'm only just finding it now(my bad). It's necessary to mention that this is pretty harsh split, so you should expect the appropriate sound, chaotic structures, and blood pouring from your ears.

I will go in order and start with Los Angeles band Ejaculation Generater. I tried to listen to their noise few times, but I didn't find anything interesting for me. This is a pretty messy harsh noise gob with extremely hysterical vocals and sound distortion. But in the end of this torture they put funny and dirty punk rock song, and that cheers me up. For me, that cheesy punk attack was best moment at this tape.

This time, Japan legends Sete Star Sept disappointed me. Okay - this noise is still chaotic as fuck, but somehow I find it blank. I only heard a few good catchy moment here. The painful wall of distorted bass sound and loud drumming is here, but almost every song sound like the previous song and that is no good. Anyway, when you have so many records, it's normal that some of than are not brilliant…
Rating: 5/10 Ejaculation Generater Sete Star Sept