Sunday, December 18, 2016

Boycott The Baptist - Bash The Bishop

Bearded baptist haters with badass name Boycott The Baptist finally released their first full album! I accidentally came across this band in the Internet, of course I was attracted by their name, hehe, but after listening I realized that they are very interesting band not only because of a name. That kind of noise I usually call "it`s just Britain" ;). Because it contains many different genres and also it always (almost always) sounds very crazy. But I guess the most interest this band will arise in the fans of powerviolence and fastcore (because those two are the main here). This diversity in the album is only takes a benefit, guys do not follow any clear boundaries, they play what they like themselves and it`s damn right!) Here pretty well coexist hardcore punk, grindcore, powerviolence and many other things... With Bash The Bishop you can perfectly make a blast in the pit, also you can make a great and tasty pizza (I really checked that by myself, lol), and you even can turn the sound to max and not a one shitty baptist would not come to your house even close!)

PC: though I don't know much about ancient stuff (I don’t know from where that cover is) but I'm pretty darn happy with the picture which depicts guys from Boycott The Baptist, which beats the shit out of a priest, ahaha!)

Rating: 8.5/10 Boycott The Baptist fb Boycott The Baptist bc