Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Always Never Fun ‎– Always Never Fun

Waa, what I’ve got! Fresh Italian band - Always Never Fun with their self-titled album! The wave of powerviolence has blown up from pole to pole with great impetuosity and left post-apocalyptic hell behind! 
What's interesting is that I couldn’t find any demo of this band on internet , so they started with solid piece of work indeed! Actually, it could have turned out to be an undue risk...but, in this case it morphed into a pretty good job. 
I never expected the package from Nuclear Alcoholocaust Rec would be that large-sized… I was very surprised with the ample quantity of releases, placed in such a small box, heheh. Then I inspected them all. Well, “more than ordinary” is written all over ANF vinyl. Album cover is printed on thick paper, and the vinyl is packed in conductive-plastic envelope. In addition, this vinyl is single-sided, and guys didn’t neglect to put their logo on another side. I don’t know whether this print is mill, because it looks as if it was indent by hand (make it d.i.y.! hehe). In fine, the art is flavorful and amusing. 
Now I’m proceeding to ANF music. The material is quite fervent… I would never say, that it’s pure powerviolence, as this album combines a large share of hardcore, pun and a shade of thrashcore. Fast tracks with topnotch bass. Two unlike vocals… just what the nurse ordered! When listening to this album I was minded to dig out my old skateboard and take a spin through my hometown! 

Rating: 7.5/10       ANF        Nuclear Alcoholocaust rec