Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mesrine - Bad Seed...

I think many of us know about Canadian band Mesrine. They perform more than 10 years already, I should note! And now I got in my possession this new EP called “Bad Seed”. It was released by a great guy from Uranium Overdose. I haven’t kept beauty like this for a long time, and I’m not exaggerating right now! Really beautiful splatter vinyl, blue with purple stains, when I took out this 7 inch from the package my face was shining with a smile! The art is black and white, with a dead man’s empty eye sockets looking at us, if only it had 4D effect, I would smell his stinking maw, no less!) I also should say that I like Mesrine more and more with every new release from them. As I put it on my vinyl player I heard right away totally aggressive grindcore! My beer was all in froth while the music went on and on! Very good EP, sound is awesome, solid and a bit raw at the same time, roaring vocals, it has everything that we love! This is definitely one of the best releases in this year in my opinion. But still, there was a sense of discontent when I listened it to the end, 7 tracks wasn’t enough for me, hehe :) Overall, I highly recommend to follow all new stuff from Uranium Overdose, at least that’s what I’m going to do for sure!)


Rating: 8.5/10                        Order HERE