Sunday, March 1, 2015

Facada – Nadir (Black Hole prod)

Brazil is a very prolific land. Last couple of years I was finding so many great bands there! I can’t say about other genres, but grindcore-scene in Brazil is astonishing! Pretty famous label Black Hole Production released third LP of their compatriots Facada! Their music is like a huge rock that broke from the mountain and implacably running down into the little village near the mountain. 20 tracks, including intro, smack you to death! Very blasting grindcore, the band don’t slow down a bit and wrecks apart my loudspeakers! There is no complicated guitar riffs or some jazzy-inspired drums, Facada is 100% oldschool grindcore. While listening to it I understand that these guys are really into Napalm Death, heheh)) By the way, this CD’s appearance is quite complex. A special paper was used, everything is matted (and that’s what I really like about it, no finger tracks on it, can’t say the same about glossy paper). Artist did a great job and expressed a lot of bizarre characters, every tracks lyrics and tracklist was made with unique font (and that too was the thing I love about it). Overall, I can definitely say that for me this is the most pleasant CD to keep in months!


Rating: 8.5/10        Facada        Black Hole prods